Our MANUARY inspired CooList | 7 Men Grooming Products
Manuary – a similar concept to Movember, challenges men to grow a beard in awareness of head and neck cancer, probably not as widely known, but we like to get behind a good cause. As we head out of January as a month in general we thought why not share with you a few grooming products that will see you out of January and into the rest of the year. Of course focussing on good grooming and care for yourself… start as we mean to go on!
Check out the 7 pieces that made the cut for our Manuary-inspired CooList! #newyearnewthings #TheCooList
1. The ManCave moisturiser is a complete product designed to protect and enhance your skin. Available over at www.mancaveinc.co.uk
2. BBR Shave Cream (FHM winner of grooming awards 2013 and 2014) available at Antidote Street
3. The Post ShaveBalm uses Menthyl PCA to slowly release menthyl over time to give a long lasting cooling effect while the anti microbial Copper PCA helps optimise the skin’s recovery. Available here
4. Village Barber’s Shave Oil (awesome blend of 15 oils) available from Antidote Street
5. Headblade’s Head lube Matte (not many products out there for matte shaven head). Available from Antidote Street
6. Lather ManCave‘s lightweight, naturally foaming formula on beard, to not only raise the hairs of your beard but soften them, in preparation for the imminent shave.
7. Eshave’s Aftershave Soother (Voted best after shave lotion by Men’s Health in 2012). Available from Antidote Street