Win a Pair of Tickets to Sonos presents…The Music, The Myths and The Mayhem
As part of The Stone Roses: The Third Coming photography exhibition in partnership with Sonos, the wireless hi-fi brand will be throwing an exclusive listening party in celebration of the Madchester scene, and we’ve got a pair of tickets to giveaway!
Taking place on Tuesday 26th June at Whiteleys, Bayswater, London W2 this event is a must for anyone wanting to get a real insight into what it was like being part of the Madchester scene. From the “‘avin’ it large” days of the Hacienda to the lad culture of the 90s and beyond, famed music photographer Kevin Cummins will be taking you through it all with an exclusive talk. Hear first-hand about the real stories and inspirations behind his pictures, time spent in the recording studios and being on the road with The Stone Roses, Happy Mondays and more.
The Stone Roses: The Third Coming will feature over 70 photos including never before seen content by Kevin Cummins, Paul Slattery and Ian Tilton. Having worked with a who’s who list of bands, all three can say they’ve been there, done it, seen it and captured it!
As if that wasn’t enough, award winning album cover designer Richard Robinson has created some bespoke Sonos PLAY:3 speakers for the exhibition. The man behind album covers for the likes of the Friendly Fires, Klaxons and Soul Wax will also be around on the 26th June to talk about his designs and how Madchester influenced him.
With Sonos speakers playing the sounds, music and anthems of the Madchester movement, this really is one listening party you won’t want to miss!
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to Sonos presents….The Music, The Myths and The Mayhem, simply complete the following:
Finish the name of The Stone Roses’ hit single, ‘Fool’s ______’
Get commenting below!!!
The Stone Roses: The Third Coming sponsored by Sonos
Whiteleys, Bayswater, London, W2 4YN
Sonos presents…..The Music, The Myths and The Mayhem- Date: 26th June 2012
Exhibition: Date: 13th June – 12th August 2012
- Entrants to the competition must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident. I.D will be required
- Competition not open to Sonos and SLAM PR employees or members of their immediate family, agents or any other person who is connected with the creation or administration or this competition
- Competition will close on Friday at 2pm and a winner will be selected at random
- Winners must be available to attend the event on Tuesday 26th June from 18.30 to 21.00
- No travel, accommodation and spending money is included as part of this competition
- The ticket cannot be exchanged or refunded for a cash value
- Sonos reserve the right to eject anyone from the event that they deem to be acting inappropriately or causing offence to other guests